4) Monitor visitor behaviour | https://mountainbikegoods.com uses various techniques to keep track of who visits the website, how this visitor behaves on the website and which pages are visited. This is a common way of working for websites because it provides information that contributes to the quality of the user experience. The information that we register via cookies consists of, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser and the pages visited. We also monitor where visitors first visit the website and from which page they leave. We keep this information anonymously and is not linked to other personal information.
7) Third party cookies | It is possible that third parties, such as Google, advertise on our website or that we use another service. In some cases, these third parties place cookies for this purpose. These cookies cannot be influenced by https://mountainbikegoods.com.
8) Server Log Files | Our website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in “server log files”. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
These data will not be combined with data from other sources. The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract
More on cookies
We have a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both this website and its advertising. We use the Google Analytics service to keep track of and get reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so, or insofar as third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. We have no influence on this.
The information that Google collects is made anonymous as much as possible. Your IP address is explicitly not given. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google uses this information to keep track of how you use the website, to prepare reports on website activity for website operators and to offer other services with regard to website activity and internet use. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not combine your IP address with other data that Google has.
We have activated the IP anonymization feature on this website. Your IP address will be shortened by Google within the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services regarding website activity and Internet usage for the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
You can prevent these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Objecting to the collection of data
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this site: Disable Google Analytics.